Concerns and Complaints

Parents are encouraged to discuss any concerns or issues with their child’s class teacher in the first instance. Parents should speak to head teacher if they wish the matter to be pursued further. If the matter has been dealt with by the head teacher and a parent feels that the matter has not been dealt with satisfactorily, the parent has the right to make a complaint to The Moray Council

This is the website for Craigellachie Primary School

%d bloggers like this: